Application and Infrastructure Security Specialist
Experience: 4-8 Years
|1||Jaipur||Immediate or 30 Days|
This position will be responsible for the implementation and support of the company’s various Applications’ infrastructure and their security. This job role requires an individual, who has hands-on experience/expertise in IT infrastructure management on cloud (AWS preferably) and security from the ground up to support critical business applications.
- Safeguards information system assets by recognizing and solving potential and actual security issues.
- Responsible for the provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, maintenance of cloud instances, other AWS services and their security AWS cloud environment.
- Safeguard the system by specifying privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Utilized Security data and Event management to monitor data flow between networks.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Must have hands-on experience in configuring and managing Web Access Firewalls for Web Application
- Execute security improvements by assessing the current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Evaluate security violations and inefficiencies by conducting regular audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users acquainted by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Assist team members with providing a technical solution.
- Good communication skills and customer interaction skills with users of all levels.
Good to have skills:
- Experience of Systems Administration experience and AWS services.
- Identifying system vulnerabilities and securing AWS environments.
- Knowledge of setting VPC, subnet, routing Tables, Security Group, NACL.
- Experience in configuring Amazon Cloudfront, securing with WAF
- Knowledge of web and application server architecture for public clouds.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of networking and cybersecurity.
- Certificate handling knowledge is add on.
- Configure and build AWS infrastructure related to various resources VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Security Group, and RDS, AMI
- Should have experience with cloud trail and compliance
- Conduct regular vulnerability assessments of applications using various open-source and commercial tools
- Experience in Infrastructure, Networks, Web Application, Database security.
- Fix security incidents related to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs and establish IT vulnerability reporting criteria.
- Well versed in system exploits (e.g. Buffer Overflows, PTH attacks, windows authentication framework, etc.)
- Conduct regular risk assessments and develop appropriate mitigation plans in support of deliverables.