Experience: 3+ Years
|1||Jaipur||Immediate or 30 Days|
This position will be responsible for the implementation and support of AWS cloud infrastructure. This position requires a seasoned individual, who has hands-on experience in IT infrastructure management on AWS, Infrastructure as Code, and Container Orchestration from the ground up to support critical business applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure related to various resources VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Security Group, and RDS, AMI
- Experience working with IAM in order to create new users, roles, and groups, policies.
- Design and implementing using VPC and managing security using IAM Policies, Security Groups and NACL.
- Experience on creating Backup using backup plans and restore from the snapshot.
- Knowledge of KMS for encrypting EBS Volumes and Snapshots.
- Hardening of the network security using security group and NACL.
- Experience working with SNS.
- Understand storage requirements, create configure S3 Bucket, Bucket Lifecycle, Bucket Security and replication.
- Strong knowledge of encrypting S3 Bucket and EFS using KMS.
- Should have experience with CloudTrail and config for compliance.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and Security Auditing of AWS Environments using various open-source and commercial tools.
- Providing rich client-specific reports.
- Hands-on experience on Infrastructure, Networks and server.
- Hands on experience of Container including managing container, create Docker files and optimize docker images.
- Requirements gathering and planning and designing the AWS services according the service and architecture needs.
- Operate and maintain critical AWS application, distributed databases clusters, and multi-tier application.
- Respond to and resolve debugging issues involving microservices and distributed systems.
- Experience on Creation, Management and Review of Change Requests for Tasks and Issues.
- Experience on High level Design and Low Level Design Documents.
- Experience on System performance monitoring & optimization.
- Experience on Implementing various architecture designs for High availability, Scalability, and Disaster recovery at region level as per the client requirements.
- Configure, Manage and troubleshoot Kubernetes Clusters and containers.
- Write and maintain Infrastructure as Code using Terraform and CloudFormation.
Must Have Skills:
- AWS Services: EC2, Load Balancers, S3, KMS, SNS, SES, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Backup, RDS, DynamoDB, DocumentDB, NACL, Security Groups, VPC Peering, Transit Gateway, GuardDuty, Athena
- Linux: Knowledge of Debian/Ubuntu OS, Installation of packages, Cron Jobs, Troubleshooting, User Management
- Security: Knowledge of cryptography
- Scripting: Bash or python
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform and CloudFormation
- Containers & Orchestration: Kubernetes and Docker
Good to Have:
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Successful experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Strategic thinker with strong influencing skills and the ability to build consensus.
- Strong action orientation; ability to make things happen.
- Facilitates team and stakeholder meetings effectively
- Holds regular status meetings/scrum meeting
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfull