Experience: 3+ Years
|1||Jaipur||Immediate or 30 Days|
This position will be responsible for the implementation and support of AWS cloud infrastructure. This position requires a seasoned individual, who has hands-on experience in IT infrastructure management on AWS, Infrastructure as Code, and Container Orchestration from the ground up to support critical business applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure related to various resources VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Security Group, and RDS, AMI
- Experience working with IAM in order to create new users, roles, and groups
- Design and implemented Security using VPC, IAM, Security Groups and NACL
- Experience on Backup and Restoration from the snapshot and managing encrypted snapshots
- Implementing security group and NACL for Inbound/Outbound access
- Experience working with SNS
- Understand storage requirements, create configure S3 storage, and maintain the ACL.
- Strong knowledge of encryption of S3 and other storage types.
- Should have experience with CloudTrailand config.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments of AWS Environments using various open-source and commercial tools
- Providing rich client-specific reports
- Hands-on experience on Infrastructure, Networks
- Design, develop, and maintain AWS environments and support Dockerized services
- Requirements gathering and planning and designing the AWS services
- Operate and maintain critical AWS application, distributed databases, and application clusters
- Respond to and resolve debugging issues involving microservices and distributed systems
- Experience on Creation, Management and Review of Change Requests for Tasks and Issues
- Experience on High level Design and Low Level Design Documents.
- Experience on System performance monitoring & optimization
- Experience on Implementing various architecture designs for High availability, Scalability, and Disaster recovery at region level as per the client requirements.
- Configure, Manage and troubleshoot EKS based Kubernetes Clusters.
- Write and maintain Infrastructure as Code using Terraform and CloudFormation.
Must Have Skills:
- AWS Services: EC2, Load Balancers, S3, KMS, SNS, SES, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Backup, RDS, DynamoDB, Document DB, NACL, Security Groups, VPC Peering, Transit Gateway, GuardDuty, Athena
- Linux: Knowledge of Debian/Ubuntu OS, Installation of packages, Cron Jobs, Troubleshooting, User Management
- Security: Knowledge of cryptography
- Scripting: Bash or python
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform and CloudFormation Containers & Orchestration: Kubernetes and Docker
Good to Have:
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Successful experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Strategic thinker with strong influencing skills and the ability to build consensus.
- Strong action orientation; ability to make things happen.
- Facilitates team and stakeholder meetings effectively
- Holds regular status meetings/scrum meeting
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfull