Experience: 2-4 Years
|2||Jaipur||Immediate or 30 Days|
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who shall be responsible to work on our B2B and B2C stores and to handle a wide range of activities from leading mid to large-size projects. You’ll be part of a team of problem solvers who are passionate about working in a highly dynamic, client-centric technology company. The candidate must possess the ability to think quickly, provide creative and effective solutions for clients through analytical and logical acumen.
- Develop & manage Epics, User Stories, Product Backlog and coordinate between development, designing and QA teams through JIRA Project Management Tool.
- Must be proficient in analyzing complex issues and provide resolution.
- Must be self-motivated and self-starter.
- Documenting and creating conceptual wireframes.
- Coordinate with teams located in various geographical locations to ensure correct understanding of business requirements.
- Manage timelines, milestones and streams related to own projects.
- Track, resolve and escalate issues for own projects while keeping relevant stakeholders informed.
- Maintain project deliverables including reporting and tracking statuses using PowerPoint, Excel, Jira and Confluence.
- Training and Reports Walkthrough, Presentations, Training for New Product Features/Modules.
- Support and maintenance to existing processes.
- Collaborate with offshore IT teams through Confluence Tool for requirement analysis of new project development.
- Good Knowledge and Understanding of the eCommerce domain.
- Certification preferred: CCBA, CBAP, CSM, Agile Foundation, CSPO & Project Management or other recognized ones.
- Able to handle projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Should have worked in Agile project methodologies.
- Be a team player with good communication skills and the ability to discuss issues and arrive at consensus. Should be able to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Have experience of testing real-time, mission critical systems.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Astute analytical skills.
- Extra points for those carrying a positive, self-organized, upbeat attitude with relevant technology trends, documentation tools and domain best practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with offshore IT teams through Confluence and JIRA tools for Requirement Analysis of new project development.
- Creating and maintaining reports, presentations and user manuals.
- Deliver excellent presentation and articulated content.