Experience: 3+ Years
|1||Jaipur||Immediate or 30 Days|
Looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve client experience.Role of a DevOps engineer is critical to the project’s overall success, right from planning to support primary KPI as client satisfaction and productivity. A DevOps Engineer has an essential role in integrating the project functions and resources across the product life cycle, right from planning, building, testing and deployment to support. DevOps Engineers are conversant with all the technical as well as IT operations aspects for integrated operations. They are expected to know about the various automation tools which may be required for process automation and testing. Responsibility is to execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely. The DevOps engineer’s responsibilities are multi-prong – they need to be agile enough to wear a technical hat and manage operations simultaneously.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems.
- Implements streaming analysis algorithms to generate question focused data sets (QFDs).
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
- Participates in architecture and software development activities.
- Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions.
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
Must Have Skills:
- BS in Computer Science, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study (IT experience can substitute for a BS degree)
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
Good to Have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service