Lead Designer/Front end Developer
Experience: 6-8 Years
|1||Jaipur||Immediate or 30 Days|
We are seeking a creative, talented and knowledgeable designer capable of producing stunning, user-friendly web/mobile interfaces. Candidate should have artful design sense, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Must Have Skills:-
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, Adobe Photoshop, JQuery, Bootstrap4. Conceptual understanding of user interface and the design process.
- Experience in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Up to date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
- A capability of juggling between multiple projects.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility and debugging skills of web interfaces.
- Coaching & Mentoring less junior members of the team.
Good to Have Skills:-
- Result-oriented and dedicated team player with proven leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which show an ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience in Angular or React and In Material UI.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Responsibilities Develop new user-facing features.
- Work with responsive, adaptive UI design and development.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders