Experience: 8+ Years
|1||Jaipur||Immediate or 30 Days|
The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating project teams. The goals are to:
- Achieve a high level of performance and quality, and
- Deliver projects that provide exceptional business value to users
- The PM will be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams. PMP preferred · PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred · Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
- E-commerce domain experience preferred.
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; A Master’s degree is a plus
- MBAs preferred
- International customer handling experience preferred
- B1 Visa preferred
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading and managing large, complex enterprise-level projects.
- Playing a consultative role to put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools, to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
- Coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project team.
- Using good judgment and skill to develop a project management approach that is suitable for planning and managing the effort.
- Achieve the project goals within designated project constraints