Experience: 8+ Years
|1||Jaipur||Immediate or 30 Days|
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating Software project teams.
- You will be required to manage several concurrent high visibility projects in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
- Interaction with International clients on a day-to-day basis with a strong focus on deliverables.
- Workflow Management and Documentation Supervision/Mentoring.
- Experience in managing large, complicated projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- Certification in Project Management/ Agile / Scrum.
- Experience in supervising multi-function teams with at least 10-15 team members.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Good analytical, planning and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensuring that objectives, goals, and deadlines are consistently met.
- Excellent oral & written communications skills and experience in interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels.
- Creative problem-solving approach, with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
- E-commerce domain experience required.
- Experience in working with Jira and Confluence.
Good to have skills:
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required.
- Master’s degree is a plus, MBA preferred.
- International customer handling experience.
- B1 Visa preferred.
- In-depth understanding of business needs with the ability to maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading and managing large, complex enterprise-level software projects.
- Play a consultative role to put in place the suitable people, process, and tools, to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
- Coaching team members as needed to optimize the productivity of the team.
- Using good judgment skills to develop a project management approach that is suitable for planning and managing the effort.
- Achieve the project goals within designated project constraints