|1||Jaipur||Immediate or 30 Days|
We are looking for a QA Lead (automation/Manual) who can Create Script in Selenium/Jmeter/UFT and automate the test cases to identify issues with software before the product launch. Duties include resource planning, Test plan, Test Report as well as identifying and analyzing any bugs and errors found during the test phase and documenting them for review after. Other tasks include developing and Regression test cases/Scripts.
Experience of technically leading Test Automation projects both on the Web and Mobile automation side.
- Manual & Automation testing of eCommerce application and eCommerce web stores, with other applications that are under development.
- Hands-on in coding in Java, Selenium.
- Experience in developing automation frameworks for web, API.
- Exposure to the breadth of automation and QA landscape and popular tools and frameworks including open-source tools/frameworks
- Test performance and load testing.
- Assure cross-browser uniformity of the application.
- Perform unit, integration, system and acceptance testing.
- Test new features in monthly cycles and document workflows.
Good written & verbal communication skills are a must.
Good To Have Skills:
Proven experience in software test automation of Large-Scale Web Applications.
- Must be good with Web application testing.
- Knowledge of API’s is added advantage
Experience in using other automation tools is an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans, test cases, and experience in designing and developing scripts.
- Must be able to identify how his test teams align within an organization and how the team would achieve the roadmap identified for the project and the organization.
- Needs to identify the scope of the testing required for a particular release based on the requirements of the document
- Must identify the required metrics and work to have them in place. These metrics could be an inherent goal for the test team
- Must identify the testing effort required by calculating the sizing needed for the given release and plan the required effort for the same
- Customizing Framework functions when needed to enhance automation coverage
- Providing automation expertise to clients & contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the delivery head
- Proposing and implementing innovative solutions to resolve automation challenges
- Analyze & Review Execution Test Reports and Publish his reviews periodically
Attending the client calls and meetings.