Experience: 8-10 Years
|1||Jaipur||Immediate or 30 Days|
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager who can meet our client acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. Sales Manager will be responsible for designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s client base and ensures its strong presence. Sales Manager will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to upper management.
- Masters degree in business administration or a related field with good knowledge of IT Domain.
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Must have minimum 4+ years of experience in selling SAAS applications to the enterprise customers
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Should have International sales experience for US and Europe region
- Experience of selling IT services and solutions to CXO level stakeholders in different geographies especially North America and European countries.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading and managing the sales process for large, complex enterprise-level products.
- Works with different teams in the organization build the required solution for the client.
- Working on Commercial structure and agreements for the deal in collaboration with other stakeholders in the organization and conduct negotiations with customers for closing the deal
- Assist in resource estimates, scope and requirements for a variety of projects.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure it’s a strong presence
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
- Coordinating and managing the sales and marketing team on lead generation
- Developing sales team through motivation, counselling, and product knowledge education
- Promoting the organization and products
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status