Experience: 4+ Years
|2||Jaipur||Immediate or 30 Days|
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer with proficiency in the Salesforce development platform. The Salesforce Developer will be part of our Business Applications team and will help us create world-class applications to enhance the productivity of the business processes for service, sales, and support operations. Collaboration is the key as the Salesforce Developer will partner with stakeholders (engineers, business analysts, and salesforce administrators) and will also conduct analysis, design, development, testing, and documentation of the Salesforce solution. The Salesforce Developer must have experience of working on extremely complex applications and projects and should have worked in at least two full implementations with Salesforce.
- Proficient in Salesforce Lightning features and functionality.
- Understanding of Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Record Types, Validation Rules, workflow rules, Lookup Relationship, Master_detail Relationship.
- Have Sales Force Dot Com (SDFC) development knowledge; using Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Triggers, Experience with ERP integration.
- Familiar with ETL tools.
- Know how to operate JIRA or similar project management/issue tracking tools.
- Work with the Business Analysts and Product Managers to understand the business needs and technical design specifications and deliver solutions.
- Understand off-the-shelf functionality of Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud and configure the system and customize only when the need arises.
- Able to customize, configure Salesforce.com using APEX, Lightning component, API, VisualForce, and workflows that align with the industry best practices.
- Responsible for Salesforce Administration, Deployment, and Release management.
- Support integration and data quality activities.
- Actively participate in the SCRUM ceremonies.
- Utilize the data loader or similar tool to load data (bulk import and export) from other CRM systems.
- Guides and directs the team members who may perform similar or related work.
- Serves as a training resource and/or mentor/developmental advisor while working with implementation partners.
- Research new technologies and best practices. Proactive suggestion towards changes in existing IT policies, procedures, and strategies for overall betterment.
Good to have:
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM301), Certified Developer (Platform I and II).
- Experience with CPQ or Service Cloud or Mulesoft
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal & written).
- Excellent Decision-Making Skills.
- Excellent Collaboration Skills.
- Very Strong Skills in Building Working Relationships.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Expert-level knowledge in Sales, Service and Marketing cloud.
- Expert knowledge in AppExchange tools for data quality.
- Good migration knowledge of moving from other CRM systems into Salesforce.
- Ability to work and lead multiple complex assignments as a team member and team leader, respectively.
- Firm understanding and proven track record of working around ITIL, Agile, DevOps and leveraging industry best practices and standards.
- Innate collaborative skills to work across and manage expectations of multiple stakeholder groups.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/ Specialization in IT or other quantitative fields.
- Experience maintaining Salesforce.com in a complex environment.
- Knowledgeable of Salesforce.com architecture and API.